- 1 packet of hide ‘n’ seek biscuits.
- 1 packet of parle g biscuits.
- 1 packet of regular eno or 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1 cup of milk
- Little butter for greasing
1.Grind both the biscuits like powder and empty in a large bowl.
2.Add milk to the mixture.
3. Mix it well.
4. Grease the moulds.
5. Add eno or baking powder to the batter.
6. Put a stand in the cooker and put steel plate/dish on the stand.
7. Pour the batter in the moulds and keep it in the cooker for 12-15 mins.(note- don’t put whistle ont top of cooker and water in the cooker)
8. Take out the cake and put a toothpick in it and if the toothpick comes out clean, your delicious cake is ready!!!!
*for decorations you can use chocolate syrup on top.